Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: January 2, 2017
- Newest File: TeleToro 1.11-20
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.11.2,1.11,1.10.2,1.9.4
- License: All Rights Reserved
Recently, a pack of miners happened upon an amazing discovery: a cache of ancient alchemists’ scrolls left untouched for centuries. Upon investigating the scrolls, a revelation was found that Endermen travel through a parallel dimension where each meter in this dimension translates to sixty-four meters in our own dimension, allowing them to perform what looks like instantaneous teleportation. In the scrolls, there were notes explaining how to enter this dimension they dubbed the Teletory, allowing humans to achieve much faster transportation.
There are, however, some side effects. Humans take damage while in this dimension and if they do not use another Teletory portal, they will simply fall out of the sky far from home… More research of Enderman biology is required to find a way to overcome these issues. The scrolls also alluded that there are some enchantments you can place on boots that may reduce the amount of damage taken while in the Teletory.
At its core, TeleToro Mod’s primary intention is to open up a way for players to travel large distances while still keeping balanced and interesting game play. Instead of teleporting a player from one platform to another, a new dimension called the Teletory was created. Players can use the Teletory for fast travel like the Nether but eight times faster. To maintain balance, the portal is expensive to build in the early game (costing 40 ender pearls) and once built requires enchanted armor to be used effectively.
- One meter in the Teleotory equates to sixty-four meters in the over world.
- While in the Teletory, you will be continually taking damage as if you were teleporting using ender pearls. To be able to survive in the Teletory, wear armor that helps mitigate the damage from ender pearl teleportation.
- Jumping out of the Teletory does not send you into the void and is survivable; however, it is far from a safe means of travel.
- Breaking ender blocks with a pickaxe drops a random amount of ender pearls, make sure to use a fortune or silk touch pick. Also, breaking ender blocks in the Teletory produces fewer drops.
- The Teletory is no longer an empty void
- Teletory Ore Block added
- Teletory Pearl Item added
- Improved portal teleportation logic
- Decreased Endermite spawning rates
- Decreased damage rate inflicted by the Teletory
- Teletory portal now collapses when any of the portal blocks are broken
- added Ender boots
- players no longer take damage in the Teletory if standing on an Ender Block
- fixed en_US.lang entries that broke in 1.11
Ender Block Recipe
Assembled Teletory Portal
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the TeleToro Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by ToroCraft, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.