- Updated on: July 19, 2017
- Newest File: TechReborn-1.12-18.104.22.168-universal.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10, 1.11.2, 1.10.2, 1.12
- License: All Rights Reserved
TechReborn Mod is a resurrection of GregTech 4 for modern Minecraft. It brings most of GT2.78c’s features and behaviours to Minecraft, with lots of tweaks, and a few editions. It also aims to be more compatible with other mods than GregTech, and has the ultimate goal of becoming a standalone mod, compatible with but not dependant on IC2.
- Forge Multipart IC2 cables
- Quantum chest: Nearly unlimited storage for one type of item (Will keep items when wrenched)
- Quantum tank: Nearly unlimited storage for one type of fluid (Will keep fluids when wrenched)
- Advanced lava generator: Drains lava faster but produces more power
- LESU: Stores more power the more Lesu storage blocks around it
- IDSU: Stores power that can be shared between them (Think ender chest for power)
- Multiblock Blast furnace: A multiblock required to make Steel/Titanium/Chrome .
- Industrial Sawmill: Can turn most types of wood into 6 planks + sawdust
- Rock Cutter: A tool that consumes power in return for the Silk tuch enchant
- Advanced version of the IC2 tools
- A load of machines to craft components for these items + machines
TechReborn overwrites some recipes form other mods.
Ic2 Eg: Maccerators now require diamonds as a replacement for flint.
Buildcraft Eg: Quarrys now require diamond drills.
TechReborn is currently in an beta state.
This mod needs ic2 installed to work to its full ability. It will run without ic2. and work with RF
TechReborn requires RebornCore
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the TechReborn Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by modmuss50, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.