- Updated on: June 12, 2017
- Newest File: TeamUp-1.1.3-1.12.0.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10, 1.11.2, 1.10.2, 1.9.4, 1.8.9, 1.12
- License: All Rights Reserved
Team Up Mod is a super lightweight server sided mod that allows your and your server members to create their own teams or factions. The mod comes with it’s own build in team-chat and lots of other upcoming features based around teams and factions. The mod generates a JSON file that can be edited through the in-game console or a text editor.
Use Tab to auto-complete commands.
Use the /teamup prefix to get access to the team-management commands:
- /teamup CreateTeam “TeamName”
- /teamup SetColor “Color”
- /teamup AddPlayer “PlayerName”
- /teamup RemovePlayer “PlayerName”
- /teamup LeaveTeam “TeamName”
- /teamup DeleteTeam “TeamName”
To get access to the team-chat you have to be apart of a team
- /team “YourChatMessageHere”
Two people from different teams talking to each other.
Two team members talking strategy in their team-chat.
You can find the JSON file contain all information about the teams in the Config folder under the name Teams.json
The file can either be edited by the owner of the team in-game or by the server owner in a text editor.
- Port to 1.9
- Easy access to team-chat
- More team-management options
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Team Up Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by EwyBoy, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.