Tanks Mod 1.9,1.8.9,1.7.10 doesn’t add 500 pages to <insert favorite item viewer>, it simply adds one item, the Tank. The tank can hold up-to 32000Mb(32 buckets) of any fluid and is a 2 block high structure.
To make a tank, you simply need to surround a Vanilla bucket with Iron ingots in a crafting table, like this:xxx, xyx, xxx (x= Iron, y= Bucket)
Once you have your tank, you can place it where you like, and start filling it with any liquid! You can colour tanks by right clicking them with any dye!
This mod depends on Fluxed-Core
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Tanks Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
Download latest file:
This Mod is made by jaredlll08, all credit to modder. Visit the original Mod thread here for all info.
- Tanks Mod 1.9 Download
- How To Install Tanks Mod
- Tanks Mod + tutorial installation
- How to download and install Tanks Mod
- mods for minecraft 1.9
- minecraft mods 1.9 download
- Minecraft Tanks Mod 1.9
- Minecraft 1.9 Tanks Mod