Tall Doors Mod adds modular doors which can be assembled out of the basic modules just as you want. For the size of this doors there are no artifical limits. So everything from one block size is possible. A door is made by producing modules in the door module workbench and assemble them in the module door assembly. If you don’t specify a type for a part of your door it will be set as “plain”. Additional to the doors there are drawbridges and mosaic blocks(opaque and glass). As texture for the mosaic block can everything be set which is in the textures/blocks/mosaic at the start of the game.
Go to (Quick links)
The drawbridge bases in front are 15×25 blocks.
Luivite Ingot (You can also mine it – but change the config to true then)
Door Module Workbench:
Module Door Assembly:
Drawbridge Machine Workbench:
Destruction Hammer: Changed! This hammer is now crafted with luivite ingots instead of iron!
Basic Mosaic Block:
Mosaic Glass Block:
Permanent Mosaic Tool:
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Tall Doors Mod 1.7.10 Download
- How To Install Tall Doors Mod
- Tall Doors Mod + tutorial installation
- How to download and install Tall Doors Mod
- mods for minecraft 1.7.10
- minecraft mods 1.7.10 download
- Minecraft Tall Doors Mod 1.7.10
- Minecraft 1.7.10 Tall Doors Mod