Talismans 2 Mod is a sequel to Talismans.
Talismans 2 currently has Thaumcraft/Bloodmagic/Botania Support removed due to mods not being updated yet(they will return as soon as possible ). In this new version of you can now craft Talisman with Thaumcraft or Blood Magic.
Go to (Quick links)
There are now 2 different kinds of talismans, the regular talisman and the blood talisman. If you do not have blood magic installed you will only be able to access the regular talismans. The types of talismans are as follows: Mining, Movement, Flame, Light, Water, Witherless, and Invisible
- Flame Talisman / Blood Flame Talisman: Provides Fire Resistance II / Need to buff (Same effect)
- Invisible Talisman / Blood Invisible Talisman: Provides Invisibility / Need to buff (Same effect)
- Light Talisman / Blood Light Talisman: Provides Night Vision / Need to buff (Same effect)
- Mining Talisman / Blood Mining Talisman: Provides Haste II / Provides Haste V
- Movement Talisman / Blood Movement Talisman: Provides Jump Boost II, Speed II / Provides Jump Boost V, Speed V
- Water Talisman / Blood Water Talisman: Provides Water Breathing II / Need to buff (Same effect)
- Witherless Talisman / Blood Witherless Talisman: Provides removal of Wither effect / Provides removal of Wither and Poison effect
- To craft all blood talismans you will need at minimum a tier 2 altar. Talismans also drain 15 LP a tick so make sure you have a large buffer or else you get no effect!
- Talismans are linked to a players blood network by Shift Right clicking with Talismans in hand.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Talismans 2 Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by Mj11jM, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.