- Updated on: November 21, 2016
- Newest File: taiga-1.1.4
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
TAIGA (Tinkers Alloying Addon) Mod 1.10.2 is an addon for tinkers construct. It aims to find new minable ores, new alloys and a bunch of new tinker traits for them.
- 16 new meltable Ores with 4 (5 in next big update) new hardness levels.
- 16 alloys in combination with new molten ores and molten items
- Actual 27 new Traits with random, funny, positive or negative effects
- Two new types of burnable items (e.g. lignite) and a bunch of other alloy-essential items
- Additional (switchable) Gold and Iron, for the use in a lot of other mods. Iron is always too rare…
- Some new additional Blocks. Most of them just with an optical use – atm
Whats new actual?
- There are 16 kinds of new ores, seperated in 4 categories each: Arcane, solide, ethere and ratio metals.
- You are just able to combine some of them as neigbours in a “circle”: Arcane <> Solide <> Ethere <> Ratio <> Arcane – you gonna check JEI for Recipes!
- The hardness of the new tool depends on their parents. Not every alloy is hard enough, to mine the next alloy-level.
- At the moment I am up for ideas for better category-like traits!
How to start?
- Just start how Tinkers Construct aims you to start. Go out, farm and mine until you find cobalt for high tier tools.
- From that point, you are able to mine harder ores and combine them to new alloys.
Hardness of each new Ore in case you gonna ask…
- Low Level: Tiberium, Bismuth
- Cobalt (4): Prometheum, Eternite, Violium
- Titanite (5): Titanite, Rubium, Mythril, Mindorite
- Meteorite (6): Meteorite, Arcanite, Palladium, Karmesine
- Vibranium (7): Vibranium, Ignitite
- Adamantiute (8): Adamantite
- It is up to you to find out which alloy you need to get to highest tier.
News (July, 28th)
- We need ideas for more and better traits!!!
- Complete overhaul of all alloys and ores of my mod
Balancing, more traits, more alloys, more Ores:
- At the moment I have no Idea how well balanced my mod is.
- I hope you give me a lot of well known feedback, so i can balance it better!
- PLEASE send me requests and ideas for new traits, ores and alloy-ides. Especially ideas for a better system of my 4 categories!
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the TAIGA (Tinkers Alloying Addon) Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by Zkaface, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.