TabbyChat 2 Mod 1.8.9,1.8 adds tabs to chat and provide an API for adding messages to them. Additionally, it parses the chat for channels and PMs, then separates them to different tabs.
This requires LiteLoader, but can also be used with Forge.
This mod also requires MnmUtils to be installed.
- Enhanced chat box
- Separate incoming chat into tabs
- Timestamped chat
- Chat logging
- Advanced chat visibility (Always shown, normal, and never shown)
- Anti spam
- Seamless multi-messages (up to 300 chars)
Upon opening chat, you will see the chat has changed dramatically. Tabs will be on the top of the chat and the text box will be on the bottom of it. Dragging the tab area will move the chat box. Right-clicking on a tab will open it’s settings. Using the default (*) tab will open the settings. Closing a tab can be done by shift clicking or middle clicking.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the TabbyChat 2 Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
Download latest file:
(Requires MnmUtils Mod )
This is made by mattmess1221, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.
- TabbyChat Mod 1.8.9 Download
- How To Install TabbyChat Mod
- TabbyChat Mod + tutorial installation
- How to download and install TabbyChat Mod
- mods for minecraft 1.8.9
- minecraft mods 1.8.9 download
- Minecraft TabbyChat Mod 1.8.9
- Minecraft 1.8.9 TabbyChat Mod