- Updated on: November 20, 2016
- Newest File: Survivalist-1.10.2-1.7.3.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2,1.10,1.9.4,1.9, 1.8.9
- License: All Rights Reserved
Survivalist Mod 1.10.2,1.10,1.9.4,1.9,1.8.9 spicing up the early game, without making it overly tedious.
Everything listed below can be turned off on the config file:
- Sticks are no longer craftable from planks, you get them from leaves and saplings.
- Mining stone drops rocks (4) instead of cobble. In order to craft cobblestone, you’ll need clay.
- Andesite, Diorite and Granite drop rocks, too.
- The corresponding blocks are crafted by surrounding a ball of clay with 8 rocks.
- Any 4 will turn into gravel, which can be crafted again into 4 generic rocks. All the cobblestone!
- Mining iron/gold now drops ore rocks (2..4), which smelt for one nugget each.
- Tools and armor drop one of their crafting components.
- Enchant tools with Scraping I/II/III to increase the chances it’s the GOOD item.
- Enchant armor with Scraping I/II/III to increase the chances it’s two instead.
- Drying rack
- Turn meat into jerky: not too nutritive, but highly saturating.
- Turn leather (which really, should be called hide), into tanned leather, for improved armour.
- Craft chainmail pieces with iron nuggets in a diamond shape, then use these diamond pieces to craft chainmail armor!
- Torches can set things on fire! But they have a rather high chance of breaking in the process.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Survivalist Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by gigaherz, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.