Survivalist Lighting Mod 1.10.2,1.10,1.9.4 makes lighting more of a limited resource by making torches burn out over time.
- Torches are crafted unlit by default (configurable)
- They can be lit with specified items (configurable) or by right clicking specified blocks (configurable)
- They will burn out after a specified amount of time (configurable)
- Supports coke torches that last twice as long if a mod adds coal coke as an item (Railcraft, Immersive Engineering, etc. Must be enabled in the config file)
- Supports stone torches from Tinker’s Construct (configurable)
- If both coke torches and stone torches are enabled, you can craft stone coke torches
If you have any mods you would like me to support, post it in the Mod’s GitHub’s issue section (Issues link). I plan to support candles from HarvestCraft and add lanterns.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Survivalist Lighting Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by WolfieWaffle, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.
- Survivalist Lighting Mod 1.10.2 Download
- How To Install Survivalist Lighting Mod
- Survivalist Lighting Mod + tutorial installation
- How to download and install Survivalist Lighting Mod
- mods for minecraft 1.10.2
- minecraft mods 1.10.2 download
- Minecraft Survivalist Lighting Mod 1.10.2
- Minecraft 1.10.2 Survivalist Lighting Mod