SuperMiner [Unified] Mod
- Updated November 29, 2016
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.11,1.10.2,1.10,1.9.4,1.9,1.8.9,1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
SuperMiner [Unified] Mod – is a unification of all previous, separate SuperMiner Mods. It has been through quite a major rewrite in order to combine these all into one mod and to help support Minecraft versions 1.7.10 up-to 1.9.4, so please excuse anything that I may have broken.
Excavator and Shaftanator now both use the same block destroying code and this code has been greatly improved to help solve a lot of lag that was being caused.
Version 2 of SuperMiner adds two new features to Excavator that help make things even easier…
Single Layer Excavation:
This feature allows you to excavate an area 1 level at a time. It uses the same block limit and radius to determine the area to excavate but will only dig at the height of the block initially destroyed. You are required to hold down a key while mining in order for it to work. Default button is the Backslash key – ‘/‘
It is now really easy to till your land ready for crop growing. Just hold down the assigned Excavator key and right click the dirt/grass while using your Hoe as normal and Excavator will automagically till the ground for you. Only the areas that are in range of a water source are tilled. If no water source is found, the Hoe will just act as normal.
SuperMiner mods List:
- Captivator – Automatically pickup items and XP orbs. [Magnet mode]
- Excavator – Digs a big hole by breaking connected blocks, of the same type, within the specified range.
- Illuminator – Automatically lights up the area while you mine.
- Lumbinator – Chop down an entire tree.
- Shaftanator – Dig yourself a mine shaft.
- Substitutor – Automatically select the correct tool while you mine.
- Veinator – Mine an entire vein of ore.
NOTE: SuperMiner must be installed on both Client and Server in order to work correctly.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the SuperMiner [Unified] Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by DuelMonster, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link to email [email protected] or give a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!