- Updated on: March 30, 2014
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- License: All Rights Reserved
Super Mario Medley features textures inspired by a huge variety of the Super Mario titles, from Super Mario Bros, to Yoshi’s Island, to Super Luigi U. This is a product of almost a year of deciding what should be what, and making and remaking textures. I tried to balance representing the biggest variety of titles with choosing what fit the best for each texture.
You can use it for:
Roleplay. Fight Koopas, Bob-omb carrying Shy Guys, and summon the Reznor. Create redstone devices that drop Thwomps on players and make Question Blocks that deactivate when you hit them. Try not to get Thwomped by falling gravel in the mines!
Use it as a Level Creator. Use animated trees from Super Mario 2, Super Mario World, Yoshi’s Island, and the New Super Mario Bros. series. Spawn Wigglers and Dino Rhinos. If you use Map Editing software, you can set Baddie Boxes to spawn enemies that will roam the level.
Build Parkour. 33 colors of Brick Blocks ensure a wide variety of platforms to jump and climb through. Or just use it when you’re normally playing Minecraft. This texture pack makes the environment colorful and animated. It also uses similar colors to the Vanilla texture, so the Mario-themed textures won’t interfere with your gaming experience.
- Yellow Question Block | Redstone Lamp (off)
- Used Block, Brown | Redstone Lamp (on)
- Black Question Block | Dropper
- Used Block, Black | Coal Block
- Used Block, Yellow | Gold Block
- Used Block, Red | Redstone Block
- Used Block, Blue | Diamond Block
- Used Block (Super Mario World style) | Soul Sand
- Cannon | Dispenser
- Flip Block | Trap Door
- Bricks (New Super Mario Bros Style) | All Wool & Clay
- Bricks (All-Stars Classic Style) | Sandstone & Packed Ice
- Bricks (Classic Style) | Glowstone