- Updated on: November 21, 2016
- Newest File: supercraftingframe-1.11-18.104.22.168.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 22.214.171.124, 1.9.4, 1.9, 1.7.10, 1.7.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
Super Crafting Frame Mod 1.10.2,1.10, 1.9.4, 1.9, 1.7.10 is a simple mod that helps with repetitive crafting tasks during early game. Place it, set a recipe, and right-click it to craft the item from your inventory or an attached chest, barrel, etc.
Right-click: Crafts item
Sneak + Right-click: Crafts full stack
Left-click: Insta-breaks block
Sneak + Left-click: Opens gui
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Super Crafting Frame Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by Edgar_Allen, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.