- Updated on: February 8, 2015
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
The Summoning Table Mod adds in a special table that can be used to summon in all mobs and animals. You can summon in 64 of everything except for the Wither, Ender Dragon, and Wither Skeleton. This is a cool way to spawn in mobs in a survival world without cheating!
- Summon Mobs & Animals
- Get Hard to Find Animals Like Mooshrooms
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge) Eg. Choose the latest 1.7.10 version of Forge if the mod is in 1.7.10.
- Download the Summoning Table Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge