- Updated on: January 30, 2015
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.8 and also lower versions
- License: All Rights Reserved
The Minecraft Sugarpack – Candyland Texture Pack was contributed by Tjardo.
Sugarpack Resource Pack makes everything sticky. Everything, and I mean everything, has been re-textured to the subject of sugar and confection. The apparatuses are sweet. All the squares are sweet.
How To Install
- Make sure your Minecraft is updated to 1.6 or higher
- Download the resource pack and put it somewhere easily accessible (Desktop)
- Open up your .minecraft from Run > %appdata% > .minecraft
- Open the resourcepack folder which is inside the .minecraft
- Then just drag and drop your resource pack to this resource pack folder
- Close everything and enjoy