- Updated on: February 25, 2017
- Newest File: Substratum-1.11.2-188.8.131.52.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.8.9, 1.9.4, 1.10.2, 1.11.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
Substratum Mod adds ores and crafting materials for other mods or modpacks to use. It adds ingots, nuggets, dusts, gears, and plates of various materials. Each item recipe and world gen ore can be adjusted or disabled by editing the config file.
The following metals are added to by this mod:
- Brass (Copper + Zinc)
- Bronze (Copper + Tin)
- Steel (Iron + Coal, disabled by default)
- Invar (Iron + Nickel)
- Cupronickel (Copper + Nickel)
- Electrum (Gold + Silver)
- Signalum (Copper + Silver + Redstone, disabled by default)
- Lumium (Tin + Silver + Glowstone, disabled by default)
- Enderium (Tin + Platinum + Enderpearl, disabled by default)
The following worldgen ores are added to by this mod:
- Sulfur (Nether)
- Niter (Nether)
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Substratum Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by EXTER7, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.