- Updated November 26, 2016
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2,1.9.4, 1.9, 1.8.9
- License: All Rights Reserved
Substratum Mod adds ores and crafting materials for other mods or modpacks to use. It adds ingots, nuggets, dusts, gears, and plates of various materials. Each item recipe and world gen ore can be adjusted or disabled by editing the config file.
The following metals are added to by this mod:
- Brass (Copper + Zinc)
- Bronze (Copper + Tin)
- Steel (Iron + Coal, disabled by default)
- Invar (Iron + Nickel)
- Cupronickel (Copper + Nickel)
- Electrum (Gold + Silver)
- Signalum (Copper + Silver + Redstone, disabled by default)
- Lumium (Tin + Silver + Glowstone, disabled by default)
- Enderium (Tin + Platinum + Enderpearl, disabled by default)
The following worldgen ores are added to by this mod:
- Sulfur (Nether)
- Niter (Nether)
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Substratum Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by EXTER7, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link to email [email protected] or give a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!