- Updated on: October 15, 2017
- Newest File: StructuredCrafting-1.12-0.1.10.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.12.2, 1.12.1, 1.11.2, 1.10.2, 1.8.9, 1.12
- License: All Rights Reserved
Structured Crafting Mod adds just one new block to the game, the Structured Crafter. It allows you to craft stuff in your world by determining the structure around this Structured Crafter. This block will try to craft every second on the condition that it has an active redstone signal.
Requires the Cyclops Core library!
This first image below shows an example on how to craft a regular crafting table. The nine blocks at the base (opposite direction of the arrow) will be checked if it matches a crafting recipe. In this case it matches the recipe of a crafting table, so at the other side of the block, a crafting table will be created and the input blocks will be consumed.
The recipe detection is flexible enough to handle various positions and rotations for input blocks as can be seen below.
Instead of input blocks, you can also use input inventories, like for example chests.
These can be used in combination with input blocks as well.
When a recipe has multiple output items (like 1 log to four planks), it will try to place the first block and drop the others on top of it.
If the item can not be placed, all items will just be dropped in the world.
Inventories can be used in the output as well, this is useful for these cases when there are multiple output items, so we can capture them all in a chest.
You can create endlessly complex crafting systems with this, like the one that can be seen below.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Structured Crafting Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
- Cyclops Core Library
This is made by kroeser, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.