- Updated on: November 23, 2016
- Newest File: Streak-1.10.2-6.0.0.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2,1.8,1.7.10,1.7.2,1.6.4
- License: All Rights Reserved
The Streak Mod 1.10.2,1.8,1.7.10,1.7.2,1.6.4 adds a streak with cool effects behind your character. These are always changing and can look very cool. Even if you are on servers or playing with friends you will see other people with the same trails behind them!
– Epic Trail Behind You
– Lots of Different Kinds
- This mod leaves a trail of different flavours following players around as they move, fading away over time.
- It’s hard to explain with just text, try the mod out and experience it yourself!
- I make strange things sometimes. Deal with it.
- Install the mod. Effect is immediate.
- This mod is clientside only! Installing it on a server does nothing!
- Each player will get a random trail. These are called “flavours”.
- Adding your own texture files to /mods/Streak Flavours/ will add them to the mod.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Streak Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by iChun, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.