- Updated on: March 3, 2017
- Newest File: strait-1.9-0.3.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.9.4,1.11.2,1.10.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
Strait Mod is simple mod just makes it possible to place item frames on the bottom or top of blocks.
Well, there are some things to note. Compasses will point the right direction in frames above blocks (i.e. on the ground), but not in frames below blocks (i.e. on the ceiling). That cannot be fixed with making Strait a core mod. Maps placed in frames will be represented by a pointer on the map that points south. If you want to make a map room that has maps wrap from floor to wall or ceiling to wall, a small portion of the map won’t render because item frames are raised a bit off the block.
See Documentation: http://rockhymas.github.io/strait/
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Strait Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by gibraltarMC, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.