- Updated on: June 30, 2016
- Newest File: storagesilo-1.8.9-1.2.2b.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.9.4,1.9, 1.8.9, 1.8, 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
StorageSilo Mod 1.9.4,1.9, 1.8.9, 1.7.10 allows a large amount of storage (999 stacks) all from a single block. The block has a GUI not dissimilar to the ME Terminal from the Applied Energistics 2 mod. The StorageSilo has no power requirements though, so is an ideal high capacity item storage solution for those who prefer their game play without complex power systems.
The mod includes a configuration file that allows the number of stacks that can be stored in a StorageSilo to be configured. The value can be configured between 54 and 999. The configuration file is self explanatory and will be automatically generated with a default value of 999 on first run of Minecraft Forge with the mod installed. Also, with version 1.2.0 you can now enable/disable the two blocks in the mod.
Screen Shots and Recipes:
To craft the StorageSilo, you need to place an EnderChest in the centre of your crafting table, with eight regular chests surrounding it, as shown below.
A new block has been added as of version 1.2.0, called the CraftingSilo, which is an enhanced version of the StorageSilo, with an integrated crafting grid.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the StorageSilo Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
Download latest file:
This Mod is made by BinaryCrafter, all credit to modder. Visit the original Mod thread here for all info.