- Updated on: November 27, 2016
- Newest File: StevesCarts-1.10.2-184.108.40.206.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
Steves Carts Reborn Mod allows for the player to customize and design minecarts that can be used for automation. The screenshot below shows an example cart that is being used as a crop farm.
It is currently in beta for minecraft version 1.10.2
We have an IRC channel: #StevesCarts on esper.net
This is showing the GUI of the Cart Assembler with JEI to the right of it.
This is showing an example cart that has been made using the Cart Assembler
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Steves Carts Reborn Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by modmuss50, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.