- Updated on: November 19, 2016
- Newest File: StepupFix-1.10.2-220.127.116.11
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.11,1.10.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
StepupFixer Mod 1.11,1.10.2 fixed the vanilla Autojump to not jump, when you won’t be able to stand on the block, it tries to jump to. It also makes sure, that it DOES step-up, when you can.
All in all, it fixes vanilla’s auto-jump-feature.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the StepupFixer Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by Aroma1997, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.