- Updated on: June 18, 2017
- Newest File: StepUp-4.1-mc1.8.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10, 1.11.2, 1.10.2, 1.9.4, 1.8.9, 1.12
- License: All Rights Reserved
StepUp Mod 1.11,1.10.2,1.9.4, 1.8.9, 1.8, 1.7.10 allows you to walk up one block height without having to jump up.
StepUp is a client sided mod. I have tested it on both Singleplayer and Multiplayer. If your character cannot walk up blocks on a server with this activated, deactivate or you could get a ban from that server for “hacking”. Press “J” to activate and deactivate the effects ingame. The keybind can be changed in the controls menu.
StepUp 3.0 Update
StepUp 3.0 for Minecraft 1.11 , 1.10, and 1.10.2 now allows the player to cycle through 3 auto jump options using the same key-bind as before.
1. StepUp Auto Jump
2. No Auto Jump
3. Minecraft Auto Jump
StepUp for Minecraft 1.10+ is now compatible with Blood Magic
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the StepUp Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by kreble, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.