StepUp Mod 1.9, 1.8.9, 1.8, 1.7.10 allows you to walk up one block height without having to jump up.
StepUp is a client sided mod. I have tested it on both Singleplayer and Multiplayer. If your character cannot walk up blocks on a server with this activated, deactivate or you could get a ban from that server for “hacking”. Press “J” to activate and deactivate the effects ingame. The keybind can be changed in the controls menu.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the StepUp Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by kreble, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.
- StepUp Mod 1.9 Download
- How To Install StepUp Mod
- StepUp Mod + tutorial installation
- How to download and install StepUp Mod
- mods for minecraft 1.9
- minecraft mods 1.9 download
- Minecraft StepUp Mod 1.9
- Minecraft 1.9 StepUp Mod