Stellar Sky Mod
- Updated November 23, 2016
- Stellar Sky v0.6.5.1.2[1.11] (Stellar API v0.6.4.1.*)
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.11,1.10.2,1.10,1.9.4,1.9,1.8.9,1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Stellar Sky Mod 1.11,1.10.2,1.10,1.9.4,1.9,1.8.9,1.7.10 is a mod which changes the Minecraft sky to be much more realistic, adds fancy real stars and planets, and so on. You can even find constellations with this mod!
- Real colored stars rise at night; They even twinkle! (Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Stars!)
- The Sun and Moon is much fancier, smaller than default, and they move diagonally like real world!
- Milky way can be seen on the night sky! (after ver 0.1.22)
- Length of a year and length of a day can be changed by config.
- Current time, day and year is shown on the HUD. It can be manipulated by pressing key ‘U’ (Change Time Info Text).
* Currently this mod does not affect performance much! (v0.1.21+ and v0.2.1.0+)
Go to (Quick links)
Configuation (Warning: Outdated!)
– Mag_Limit : reducing Limit Magnitude can improve FPS exponentially
– Moon_Fragments_Number : Accuracy of moon, reducing this will improve FPS slightly.
– Twinkling(Turbulance) : Degree of the twinkling effect of star. Not related with FPS.
– Minute length: Minute length in tick. This is for HUD display in HH:MM format.
– Hour length: Hour length in minute. This is for HUD display in HH:MM format.
– Server_Enabled : Enables Server-Side Sky change. When this config is enabled, this mod will be treated as Universal. ()
– Day_Length : Now, You can change the Length of a Day! Imagine 1000 tick-day!
– Year_Length : You can also change the year length. its unit is ‘day’
– Moon_Size & Moon_Brightness: relative size/brightness for moon.
– Offsets(Start time), Start time will be YearOffset / DayOffset / TickOffset.
* Tick_Offset: Start tick.
* Day_Offset: Start day.
* Year_Offset: Start year.
* Lattitude/Longitude_Overworld/Ender: Longitude and Lattitude on Overworld/Ender. It represents the coordinate of the viewer.
– Wake up properties!
* Wake_Mode: You can choose earliest or latest available wake times given by conditions.
* Wake-up Conditions
# Wake up by brightness(light): When sun reaches the height angle :Sun_Height_for_Wake, player wakes up. (enable/disable)
# Wake up by alarm: When time reaches certain time after midnight: Wake_Time_from_midnight, player wakes up. (enable/disable)
* Configuration Lock:
You can lock sky configuration via Lock button in Mod Options or /locksky. After that, you cannot change common config settings(e.g. length of day, year) forever, so BE CAREFUL!
Special Thanks to:
– PitchBright; Found bugs and made several Great Suggestions.
Also greatly helped on the logo and this forum post!
– NASA Web Provider: Information on orbit calculation planets.
– …And you, who downloaded this mod. Thank you for using this mod!
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Stellar Sky Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by abab9579, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link to email [email protected] or give a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!