Stellar Sky Mod 1.10.2,1.10,1.9.4,1.9,1.8.9,1.7.10 is a mod which changes the Minecraft sky to be much more realistic, adds fancy real stars and planets, and so on. You can even find constellations with this mod!
- Real colored stars rise at night; They even twinkle! (Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Stars!)
- The Sun and Moon is much fancier, smaller than default, and they move diagonally like real world!
- Milky way can be seen on the night sky! (after ver 0.1.22)
- Length of a year and length of a day can be changed by config.
- Current time, day and year is shown on the HUD. It can be manipulated by pressing key ‘U’ (Change Time Info Text).
* Currently this mod does not affect performance much! (v0.1.21+ and v0.2.1.0+)
Go to (Quick links)
Configuation (Warning: Outdated!)
– Mag_Limit : reducing Limit Magnitude can improve FPS exponentially
– Moon_Fragments_Number : Accuracy of moon, reducing this will improve FPS slightly.
– Twinkling(Turbulance) : Degree of the twinkling effect of star. Not related with FPS.
– Minute length: Minute length in tick. This is for HUD display in HH:MM format.
– Hour length: Hour length in minute. This is for HUD display in HH:MM format.
– Server_Enabled : Enables Server-Side Sky change. When this config is enabled, this mod will be treated as Universal. ()
– Day_Length : Now, You can change the Length of a Day! Imagine 1000 tick-day!
– Year_Length : You can also change the year length. its unit is ‘day’
– Moon_Size & Moon_Brightness: relative size/brightness for moon.
– Offsets(Start time), Start time will be YearOffset / DayOffset / TickOffset.
* Tick_Offset: Start tick.
* Day_Offset: Start day.
* Year_Offset: Start year.
* Lattitude/Longitude_Overworld/Ender: Longitude and Lattitude on Overworld/Ender. It represents the coordinate of the viewer.
– Wake up properties!
* Wake_Mode: You can choose earliest or latest available wake times given by conditions.
* Wake-up Conditions
# Wake up by brightness(light): When sun reaches the height angle :Sun_Height_for_Wake, player wakes up. (enable/disable)
# Wake up by alarm: When time reaches certain time after midnight: Wake_Time_from_midnight, player wakes up. (enable/disable)
* Configuration Lock:
You can lock sky configuration via Lock button in Mod Options or /locksky. After that, you cannot change common config settings(e.g. length of day, year) forever, so BE CAREFUL!
Special Thanks to:
– PitchBright; Found bugs and made several Great Suggestions.
Also greatly helped on the logo and this forum post!
– NASA Web Provider: Information on orbit calculation planets.
– …And you, who downloaded this mod. Thank you for using this mod!
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Stellar Sky Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by abab9579, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.