- Updated on: June 14, 2016
- Newest File: steamcraft2-1.7.10-B5.0.2.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Steamcraft 2 1.7.10 is the second iteration of Proloe’s Steamcraft mod. Other than the name, and a few of the original Steamcraft features/ideas, the mod has an entirely new take on all things steampunk. Its aim is to extend Minecraft by adding post-apocalyptic, retro-futuristic blocks/items for your (and our) enjoyment. With everything from Rayguns and Lightning Rods to Coffee and Smog, this mod is inteded to immerse you in a Victorian-era world.
Go to (Quick links)
Metal + Slate Blocks:
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the SteamCraft 2 Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by BrassGoggledCoders, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.