- Updated on: April 8, 2016
- Newest File: Steam Engines Mod 188.8.131.52 MC 1.8.9
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.8.9, 1.8
- License: All Rights Reserved
Steam Engines Mod 1.8.9, 1.8 implements machines like mill, double oven, saw and a block sensor to the game, also a complete piping system with various filters for items. In addition, there are decorative blocks, tools, armor, food, etc.
If you’re keen, feel free to install the mod and try it out! We’d be very happy about any feedback.
This is the first mod by the Redsnake Games Team, which has grown much after two years of work. We have chosen the age of industrialization as core topic for this mod, e.g. our engine blocks work with steam and coal, which will be great for all Steampunk fans.
Even friends of automation processes and decorative builders will profit by this mod, since we implemented numerous varied blocks, which will bring the charm of the early modern spirit with them.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Steam Engines Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
Download latest file:
This Mod is made by MeisterSkywalker, all credit to modder. Visit the original Mod thread here for all info.