- Updated on: May 18, 2017
- Newest File: StarShip V0.1
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
StarShip is a ship Content Pack
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – —
The ships come from various sci-fi works: Stargate, StarCraft, Dr. mystery
In this Mod, you can experience the classic ships that appear in the original.
Feel the pleasure of driving a ship, drive a spaceship through the star gate, and swim the universe!
Recommended for use with shouldersurfing Mod
The MOD is mainly for science fiction, and I want to restore scenes in movies through MOD and maps
It will continue to improve, adding more ships
MCHeli MOD is here
Copyright to all originals. Please do not use it for business.
:::::How to Install:::::
-Open the “MCheli” folder in the “…/.minecraft/mods” folder.
-Unzip this Content Pack.
-Confirm that there is “assets” folder in the unziped folder.
-Drag and drops “asset” folder and overwrites the “mcheli” folder in the “MODs” folder.
-Right mouse button to enter the ship
-Press the W key to speed up
-Press the F key to switch to VTOL mode
-For vertical take-off and landing, only upward flight.
-Press F to switch back to normal mode
-Jumper can turn on the light with the C key
Add the Ship
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the StarShip Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by minestargate, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.