Stairway to Aether Mod 1.10,1.9.4,1.9,1.8.9 brings you what should have always been in Minecraft in the first place. Stairs. And Slabs. And Walls. And all the different Cobble and Brick variants for the currently available stone types. So what you get is a whopping amount of over 160 new building blocks.
The Mod addresses the following stone types:
– End Stone (only in 1.9.x or higher)
– Red Nether Bricks (only in 1.10.x)
Those Stone types receive the following Variants:
– Stone (natural + polished)
– Cobble (normal + mossy)
– Brick (normal + mossy + cracked + chiseled)
To ensure every stone type is treated the same, the normal grey Stone now has a polished stone variant. and to fit in the polished variant certain changes were made to Recipes. Now you can simply craft Stone from Cobblestone, and smelt Stone into polished Stone, but need polished Stone to craft Stone Bricks. A detailed crafting list is found under the Recipes tab.
On top of that has every stone variant now it’s own slab, stair, and wall version.
All new features can be toggled off in the config at your desire.
Showing all different Stone Variants and their accompanied Slab/Stair/Wall Blocks
Red Nether Bricks
All non-stone Types received crafting recipes for everything that uses Stone and Cobblestone. e.g. Furnaces, pressure plates, levers.
Cobblestone recipes only available if Block is extended in Config.
The following recipes for all Stone Types.
Mossy Cobblestone -> Polished Stone
Mossy Bricks -> Cracked Bricks
Stone -> Polished Stone
Cracked Bricks -> Bricks
Bricks -> Cracked Bricks
Bricks -> Mossy Bricks
Cobblestone -> Mossy Cobblestone
Polished Stone -> Bricks
Brick Slabs -> Chiseled Bricks
Deleted Recipes (if Type is extended)
Cobblestone -> Stone
Stone -> Bricks
The Config has two categories: Extended Types and Allowed Blocks
With the Extended Types field you can extend each Stone type to add the new Block and Recipes. Prismarine Blocks don’t have those feature since they don’t behave like the rest. And Red Nether just didn’t get extended.
With the Allowed Block field you control if Slabs, Stairs, and Walls should show up in the game. This option takes precedence over the Extended config and will disable the selected blocks.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Stairway to Aether Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by Epidra2077, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.