- Updated on: September 28, 2017
- Newest File: Stacy's Wolves version: 1.7.10-1.1.1
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Stacy’s Wolves Mod 1.7.10 made for StacyPlays modded let’s play series on YouTube. It features a vast amount of additional wolves that can tamed using their specific bone – which can be crafted with a bone and the corresponding material. The wolves act like vanilla Minecraft wolves in most respects. This mean they can be made to sit, follow, tamable, colourable collar etc. Unlike vanilla wolves, they have special spawning conditions based on biome and area. Final note to make is of course… CUTENESS OVERLOAD!
Urgent Update: If you’re having problems on servers, try version 1.0.6 before reporting them. Earlier versions had major bugs related to server play.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Are Stacy’s Wolves compatible with Doggy Talents? Unfortunately not. I looked into it and it doesn’t look like it’d be easy to add Doggy Talents support.
- Will there be a 1.8 version? Stacy’s Wolves was built specifically for Stacy’s Let’s Play of a mod pack in 1.7.10. There are no plans at this time for a 1.8 version.
- What do I feed the wolves? Stacy’s Wolves love a juicy steak or a bit of raw chicken. Later on we’ll probably make them a little more interesting (maybe Blaze Wolves might like to eat some coal?).
- How do I breed the wolves? Stacy’s Wolves, like any Minecraft animal, require a bit of encouragement to get into the mating mood. The Meaty Bone of Love seems like just the thing.
- What are the recipes for the bones? Stacy shows most of the recipes in the mod spotlight video above, but there are two notable omissions. Firstly, the Meaty Bone of Love is crafted with a bone + a steak. Secondly, the Savannah Wolf’s bone is crafted with a Grass Block, not cut grass as shown in the video.
- Are Nether Wolves fire proof? No. Nether wolves are made of Netherrack. Netherrack is very flammable. As are the wolves. Blaze wolves on the other hand will be fireproof just as soon as I figure out how to make it so!
- Can the collar colours be changed? Just like Vanilla wolves, Stacy’s Wolves’ collars may be dyed using any coloured dye.
- You spell ‘color’ funny! ‘Strayaaaaaaaaaaa.
- How do I get Prismarine in 1.7.10? There is a mod called Et Futurum which adds various 1.8 features to 1.7.10. You’ll need this if you want to play with the Prismarine Wolf.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Stacy’s Wolves Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by SnowShock35, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.