- Updated on: November 21, 2016
- Newest File: StacksOnStacks2-1.1.4.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2,1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
StacksOnStacks Mod 1.10.2,1.7.10 returns with a new twist. Ingots are individual multipart blocks!
This allows for placing any amount of ingots in any position in the block!
This mod is incompatible with optifine, attempting to place an ingot with optifine installed will crash your game due to it’s hacky render changes. This cannot be fixed.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the StacksOnStacks Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by Madxmike856, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.