Stacksize Mod allows you to change the Stacksize of selected items (configurable with max of 64 and minimum of 1. Setting to 0 or less essentially disables the stacksize mod.)
Default items in the stacksize.cfg
- Horse armor (iron, gold, and diamond)
- Doors (wood and iron)
- Enchanted books *
- Soup (includes Beetroot soup)
- Buckets of Milk, Lava, Water
The above items are the ones automatically included in the config file to use the new stacksize value, but this can be changed by editing the “stacksize.cfg” file along with the new stacksize value you wish to use. Other mod items can be added to this as well, but require the mod’s registered item name.* Enchanted books don’t always stack nicely. Of course only certain enchantmented books can stack, like sharpness 1 can stack with other sharpness 1s. But sometimes you have to put them into a chest, close the chest, and re-open the chest to stack those two books.
Adding other mod items to the stacksize requires the exact mod’s item name. For example “modname:item_name”. If you don’t know what the mod item name is, you can find the mod item name by hitting F3+h. Then it’ll show extra information in the tool tips, including the item name and ID. Copy that item name including the mod name into the Stacksize.cfg to change that item’s stacksize. [Thanks to DRTR0]
Another more complicated way, is to look at the fml-client-latest.log and search for the text “Registry add: ” after starting minecraft with that mod once.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Stacksize Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by wwrpg, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.