- Updated on: July 4, 2016
- Newest File: Stackie-1.10.2-22.214.171.124-universal.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2,1.9.4,1.9,1.8.9,1.8,1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Stackie Mod 1.10.2,1.9.4,1.9,1.8.9,1.8,1.7.10 – Ever wished dropped items stacked in larger quantities? You’re right on! This mod stacks all experience (up to 1024 points – roughly level 32) and items (up to 2048). Some items also have increased maximum stack size (configurable).
It will group all items of the same type and experience orbs into stacks of a maximum of 2048 items. For example: 6 towers, 64 high of sand will give you 384 entities. With this mod I ended up with a single entity.
Please note: This mod need to requires LunatriusCore
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Stackie Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by Lunatrius, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.