SquidUtils Mod 1.9.4,1.9,1.7.10 is a tweak mod that lets you set various properties of Vanilla objects. The mod has been completely rewritten for Minecraft 1.9. Only a limited number of features are available at the moment.
To get started with the mod, the user has to create a new .conf file in /config/SquidUtils. I’ve not had time to document it yet, but there’s an example file containing all the available tweaks here. The mod prints all IDs you may need to /config/SquidUtils/info.txt at startup. If you want to look at the existing properties of blocks and items, they’re listed on the Minecraft wiki.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the SquidUtils Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by CoolSquid, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.
- SquidUtils Mod 1.9.4 Download
- How To Install SquidUtils Mod
- SquidUtils Mod + tutorial installation
- How to download and install SquidUtils Mod
- mods for minecraft 1.9.4
- minecraft mods 1.9.4 download
- Minecraft SquidUtils Mod 1.9.4
- Minecraft 1.9.4 SquidUtils Mod