- Updated August 5, 2016
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.9.4,1.9,1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
SquidUtils Mod 1.9.4,1.9,1.7.10 is a tweak mod that lets you set various properties of Vanilla objects. The mod has been completely rewritten for Minecraft 1.9. Only a limited number of features are available at the moment.
To get started with the mod, the user has to create a new .conf file in /config/SquidUtils. I’ve not had time to document it yet, but there’s an example file containing all the available tweaks here. The mod prints all IDs you may need to /config/SquidUtils/info.txt at startup. If you want to look at the existing properties of blocks and items, they’re listed on the Minecraft wiki.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the SquidUtils Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by CoolSquid, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link to email [email protected] or give a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!