Squake Mod 1.10.2,1.9.4,1.8.9, 1.8, 1.7.10, 1.6.4 is a Quake-style movement mods for Minecraft Adds bunnyhopping, strafe jumping, air control, trimping, and sharking and removes losing speed from taking fall damage (needs to be installed server-side for this).
Bunnyhopping is uncapped by default, but has config settings for Fortress Forever-style soft and hard bunnyhop caps. The air and ground acceleration code is actually based on Half-Life’s, but it should be fairly similar to Quake’s. The trimp mechanic is a modified version of the Fortress Forever trimp mechanic: if you’re moving fast enough, holding sneak while jumping will convert some of your horizontal speed into vertical speed. Sharking refers to gliding across the surface of water by holding jump.
Not compatible with Smart Moving Mod.
Note: It is recommended to use this with Squeedometer.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Squake Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by squeek502, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.
- Squake Mod 1.10.2 Download
- How To Install Squake Mod
- Squake Mod + tutorial installation
- How to download and install Squake Mod
- mods for minecraft 1.10.2
- minecraft mods 1.10.2 download
- Minecraft Squake Mod 1.10.2
- Minecraft 1.10.2 Squake Mod