- Updated February 25, 2016
- SpiritOres v2.0
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10, 1.6.4
- License: All Rights Reserved
SpiritOres mod is a mod that adds twelve new ores to the game: Aluminum, Copper, Steel, Spirit, Charred Lead, Magnetite, Amethyst, Magma Spirit, Iridite, Lilithite, Telenium, and Ender Spirit. Several of these have special abilities. Also, craft the Spirited, Magma Spirited, and Ender Spirit ingots together and get a Dimensionforged Ingot.
Go to (Quick links)
- Ores: There are four ores added in this mod: aluminum, copper, steel, and spirit, and their textures are based off of that of emerald. Aluminum and Copper can be found commonly starting just above where you would start to find iron. Steel can be found a bit lower than iron, and Spirit can be found much lower down, under layer 20.
- Ingots: If you mine aluminum, copper, steel or spirit, you get the ore, and smelting it in a furnace will give you the ingot, or in the case of spirit, a spirit crystal. These can be used much like regular ingots or gems.
- Tools and Armor: Currently, aluminum, copper and steel can be used to make full sets of tools and armor, using the same recipe as you normally would to make vanilla tools and armor. Spirit Crystals, however, cannot be used to make any tools or armor.
- Other Blocks: Aluminum, Copper and Steel can be used to craft their respective blocks by filling every slot in the crafting table with their respective ingots, and SpiritStone, the overworld green equivalent of glowstone, can be crafted by making a 2×2 square with Spirit Crystals. There are rumors of a new block, too…
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the SpiritOres Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
Download latest file:
This mod is made by Elrock13, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link to email [email protected] or give a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!