- Updated on: January 29, 2016
- Newest File: SpecialAI-1.7.10-1.1.2.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Are monsters boring you? Game not challenging enough? If only there was some kind of mod that added different AI patterns to mobs to do just that? This mod is for you.
Special AI Mod adds a variety of new AI patterns to mobs, including: monsters idly breaking your light sources and certain blocks, an attack AI for “passive” mobs, mounting AI, and a pile of unique combat AIs to keep you on your toes.
Each AI added by this mod can be disabled and configured, while most can even be enabled/disabled per mob, including for mobs from other mods! The properties file is generated in the ‘config’ folder in your .minecraft directory.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Special AI Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
Download latest file:
This mod is made by docrobb, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.