- Updated on: March 2, 2017
- Newest File: Spawner Imbuer 0.1
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.11.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
Spawner Imbuer Mod is a mod that allows vanilla mob spawners to run even if there are no players in range of the spawner. Do keep in mind that the chunk of the spawner has to be active (loaded) for the spawner to work.
Besides this tweak, it adds no content whatsoever.
Modded is all about automation. While the “player should be in range” requirement might make sense in vanilla, for modded I think it should circumvent this for automation with chunkloaders.
Won’t this cause lag (too much mobs)?
No, you are still limited by vanilla spawner mechanics: spawners don’t run when there are too many mobs in the area.
Will this also run spawners from unloaded chunks?
No, the spawner has to be in a loaded chunk in order to be active.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Spawner Imbuer Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by raoulvdberge, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.