Spawn Detector Mod
- Updated November 26, 2016
- Spawn Detector 1.0.0 for 1.11
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.11,1.10.2,1.10,1.9.4,1.9
- License: All Rights Reserved
Spawn Detector Mod is a liteloader mod for minecraft 1.9 and 1.9.4 based on a feature in Not Enough Items. It is designed to show a yellow “X” over blocks where the light level will allow mobs to spawn during the day (ie. above ground in the overworld) and a red “X” over blocks where mobs can spawn at any time.
This mod is currently only functional for Minecraft 1.9.4. I’m still working on editing it to work for 1.9, and have uploaded the latest beta release for it, despite it giving errors on startup.
By default, you press “L” to toggle the overlay, though this can be adjusted in the controls settings of minecraft.
I am aware that the Beta R01 for 1.9 gives an error at startup and fails to load. Bear with me until I can release a fixed version.
How to install:
- Install LiteLoader
- Download the Spawn Detector (Liteloader Only) Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by Shadow_Hawk, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link to email [email protected] or give a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!