- Updated on: February 10, 2017
- Newest File: SparksHammers-1.10.2-1.6.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.8.9, 1.9.4, 1.10.2, 1.11.2, 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Sparks Hammers Mod adds in hammers and excavators which take the material traits of pickaxes, and by default their usage speed are x0.6 as the respective pickaxe, and the durabilty are x6 more. These can be changed in the config file (however the default values will be what I feel is balanced 🙂 ).
All recipes can be found in NEI, but here are the main crafting recipes to get you started:
Wooden Hammer Head
Hammer Crafting Table
Diamond Hammer (In Hammer Crafting Table)
Compatibility is added for some mods, however if you find there is a material which you’d like a hammer to be made out of, then please do let me know and I’ll look into it!
You can disable the addition of mod material made hammers in the config, as well as change the unstable hammer recipe back to the ‘easier’ recipe made in a vanilla crafting table.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Sparks Hammers Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by Bright_Spark, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.