- Updated on: August 3, 2016
- Newest File: SoundlessBackground 1.3
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.9.4,1.9,1.8.9,1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Soundless Background Mod 1.9.4,1.9,1.8.9,1.7.10 for the game allows the user to mute Minecraft when it is in the background.
This option is configurable in multiple ways.
- Disable/Enable the functionality in the config (and mod options in-game)
- In the menu, Options -> Music and Sounds -> Music in Background
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Soundless Background Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by MrGliath, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.