Soul Shards Reborn Mod
- Updated June 23, 2015
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: All
- License: All Rights Reserved
Soul Shards Reborn – If you are not familiar with the original Soul Shards mod, the basic concept is allowing players to legitimately get mob spawners, by killing tons of mods.
How do i get started with this mod?
First of all you will need a Soul Shard. To get it, you will need:
8 End Stone
1 Glowstone (block)
Next, you need to create a strucure in the world as shown in the picture below:
Finally, right click the center Glowstone block with the diamond, and you will get your Soul Shard!
How to use?
Well, now the fun part starts! Firstly, you must kill a creature to bind it’s soul to the Shard. Please note that a soul shard can only hold one soul type!Next, you need to level up your shard, by getting more kills of the same mob-type it is bound to. Check out complete list of each tier’s characteristics below.
There are a grand total of 5 tiers available. Here are the specs:
- Tier 1: Now you’re getting somewhere! Tier 1 requires 64 kills, and can spawn 2 mobs every 20 seconds, following vanilla mob spawner rules.
- Tier 2: Requires 128 kills, can spawn 4 mobs every 10 seconds, but still follows vanilla spawn rules.
- Tier 3: Requires 256 kills, can spawn 4 mobs every 5 seconds, and does not requires players to be nearby (the chunk must be loaded, though).
- Tier 4: Requires 512 kills, the only difference with the previous tier is that mobs can spawn in worlds that are non-native to them (example, an enderman can now spawn in the overworld as well as in the nether and the end).
- Tier 5: Requires 1024 kills, can spawn 6 mobs every 2 seconds, it completely ignores vanilla spawning mechanics, and responds to a redstone signal
Please note that all tier requirements are fully configurable in the main config file!
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If one does not exist you can create one.
- Enjoy the mod.
- FIXED Shift-clicking on soul cages would destroy the soul shard.
- FIXED Possible crash if ComputerCraft was not installed.
- ADDED Server command ssr_killmobs that allows server owners to kill all entities spawned by soul cages.
Mod Download Links:
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link to email [email protected] or give a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!