- Updated on: November 28, 2016
- Newest File: SolarVillage-1.10.2-126.96.36.199.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2,1.9.4
- License: All Rights Reserved
Solar Village Mod is a standard solar panel mod for the TESLA power API. The goal of this mod is to provide a basic solar panel that can be configured by players and modpacks to suit very specific needs. This mod also doubles as a testing tool that can be used by others to confrim that TESLA power support is working.
How does it work?
When the solar panel is in direct contact with the sky and it is day time, the panel will produce a small amount of power every tick. (20 times a second). The power generated is stored in an internal buffer which can be accessed by wires and other machines. The panel power can only be accessed from the bottom face. The amount of power generated, the size of the internal buffer, and the rate at which power can be extracted from the buffer can all be configured.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Solar Village Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by darkh4x, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.