Solar Furnaces Mod 1.9,1.8,1.7.10 adds one solar panel which creates energy for modded or vanilla furnaces. In this mod you can store the energy which was produced by the solarpanel in every chest. You can use hopper like cabels (it works perfektly with mods like buildcraft or hopperduct). You can power every machine which needs coal with this solar panel.
Recipes and How to use:
They don’t work if an block is next to the rotors, they don’t work if they don’t see the sky
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Solar Furnaces Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by MaincrafterDE, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.
- Solar Furnaces Mod 1.9 Download
- How To Install Solar Furnaces Mod
- Solar Furnaces Mod + tutorial installation
- How to download and install Solar Furnaces Mod
- mods for minecraft 1.9
- minecraft mods 1.9 download
- Minecraft Solar Furnaces Mod 1.9
- Minecraft 1.9 Solar Furnaces Mod