Solar Flux Reborn Mod 1.10.2,1.10,1.9.4 comes by default with 6 different tiers (fully configurable)
- Updated on: December 14, 2016
- Newest File: SolarFluxReborn_1.10.2-1.6r
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2,1.10,1.9.4
- License: All Rights Reserved
Solar Flux Reborn Mod comes by default with 6 different tiers (fully configurable)
- Produces 1 RF/tick. Internal storage 25,000. Transfer 16 RF/tick
- Produces 8 RF/tick. Internal storage 125,000. Transfer 128 RF/tick
- Produces 16 RF/tick. Internal storage 425,000. Transfer 512 RF/tick
- Produces 128 RF/tick. Internal storage 2,000,000. Transfer 2,048 RF/tick
- Produces 512 RF/tick. Internal storage 8,000,000. Transfer 8,192 RF/tick
- Produces 2,048 RF/tick. Internal storage 32,000,000. Transfer 32,764 RF/tick
- Serious rebalance: Now Craft Solar Panels Tier 3+ will give you 2 Panels.
- Number of tiers and their production/capacity can be fully configured to suit your needs.
- Many upgrades can be crafted to improve your solar panels.
- Solar Panels automatically share their energy when next to each other, no cables needed.
- Use a wrench instead of a pickaxe for the solar panel to keep its energy and inventory.
- There are only “Vanilla” recipes by author of the original mod Nauktis.
Mod comes with 3 types of cables:
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Solar Flux Reborn Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by MrDimkas_Studio, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.