- Updated August 27, 2016
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
SmithsCore Mod 1.10.2 does not add anything you can see to the game directly, but it takes a lot of work away from us Modders. It was created when the members of the SmithsModding-Modding Team noticed that a lot of their mods had features under the hood of their respective mods that were very similar, like a modular GUI-System, saving ItemStacks in TileEntities to disk, synchronizing, and messaging between parts of their mods, and the mods themselves.
What it contains at this point:
- A GUI-System that is based on components instead of Images.
- It is capable of using scissoring to only render parts of components if they are obscured by their parents, or if an animation requires it.
- It contains a complete animation system that makes sure that each component can manipulate itself.
- It is capable of constructing both server and client side Tabbed GUIs, meaning that the server knows which tab of the GUI a player has open.
- It keeps track of the Players watching a GUI.
- It has the capability to show ‘Ledgers’, expanding tabs on the side of a GUI, that can contain additional information.
- It has a JEI compatibility system build in that moves Items that would be in the way aside.
- A common way of writing to disk and synchronising TileEntities.
- An event driven messaging system that is not only capable of sending messages from one part of a mod to another, or between two mods but it also allows communication between the Client and the Server:
- A Common event bus for messages that need to be shared no matter of the side they are relevant for.
- A Client event bus for messages that are only relevant for the client side.
- A Network event bus on which messages from the ‘other side’ arrive on.
- A Structure system that allows storing data of Blocks and TileEntities that are part of a structure on a Dimension based level outside of its components, comparable to the Vanilla structure mechanics used for Monuments, Villages, Mineshafts etc. automatically synced between client and server.
- A player manager that keeps track of all players that ever logged in to the Server.
- It synchronizes the PlayerID and Name to the client to allow GUIs to display a UserName of a different Player if need be.
- It has a custom model loader that allows multiple Items to use the same model file.
- It has custom texture creation which not only generates a holographic texture for all registered textures, but it can also generate other custom textures if need be.
- It has a system of displaying debug Information on the F3 screen when need be, or always if the game is started in Debug Mode.
- It has a block model update notification system, allowing the server to notify the client that a vanilla model of a block needs to be updated, even when the block state did not change.
- A path finding system that can be used for entities, structures and many other things.
- A whole bunch of utility classes that sometimes just provide convenience methods or wrap other existing classes to provide them with more functionality, or works as a bridge between existing Java classes and Minecraft’s custom implementations.
What is still coming to SmithsCore:
Right now most of the required features are implemented, yet there are some systems that are missing and which we hope to implement in the future:
- A customisable multi block system that extends the current structure system.
- A friends system allowing a player to restrict the interaction with all supporting blocks and tile entities.
How to install SmithsCore Mod:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the SmithsCore Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by TimtheBrick, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link to email [email protected] or give a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!