Smart Render Mod 1.8.9,1.8,1.7.10 replaces the player renderer and all its models with a system that much more follows the pattern of a “scene graph” than the standard Minecraft player renderer and its standard Minecraft models and therefore enables the creation of much more complex animations using much less code.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Smart Render Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by Divisor82, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.