- Updated on: May 31, 2016
- Newest File: NoSlime-1.8.9-1.1.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.8.9,1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Tired of being constantly harassed by slimes while testing things out, I created this simple little mod. Slimeless Flatworlds Mod 1.8.9, 1.7.10 will prevent slimes from spawning in flat world maps.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Slimeless Flatworlds Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by Assassinfox, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.