Slime Compendium 1.9 is a mod aimed to add many different types of slimes to the game. I will also be adding a breeding/taming system and many more fun little things.
Types Of Slimes:
- Desert Slime
- Birch Slime
- Jungle Slime
- Forest Slime
- Mountain Slime
- Swamp Slime
- Flower Slime
- Mushroom Slime
- Ice Slime
- Snow Slime
- Mesa Slime
- Plains Slime
- Taiga Slime
These slimes are all found where you think they’d be, except for the Flower Slime, which doesn’t look like a flower (haha) and I’m not sure if he’ll naturally spawn, but you can put him in game with a spawn egg if you’d like to see what he looks like (inside misc. tab).
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Slime Compendium Mod 1.9
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
Download latest file:
This Mod is made by Soraniki, all credit to modder. Visit the original Mod thread here for all info.
- Slime Compendium Mod 1.9 Download
- How To Install Slime Compendium Mod
- Slime Compendium Mod + tutorial installation
- How to download and install Slime Compendium Mod
- mods for minecraft 1.9
- minecraft mods 1.9 download
- Minecraft Slime Compendium Mod 1.9
- Minecraft 1.9 Slime Compendium Mod