Slime Compendium Mod
- Updated April 29, 2016
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.9
- License: All Rights Reserved
Slime Compendium 1.9 is a mod aimed to add many different types of slimes to the game. I will also be adding a breeding/taming system and many more fun little things.
Types Of Slimes:
- Desert Slime
- Birch Slime
- Jungle Slime
- Forest Slime
- Mountain Slime
- Swamp Slime
- Flower Slime
- Mushroom Slime
- Ice Slime
- Snow Slime
- Mesa Slime
- Plains Slime
- Taiga Slime
These slimes are all found where you think they’d be, except for the Flower Slime, which doesn’t look like a flower (haha) and I’m not sure if he’ll naturally spawn, but you can put him in game with a spawn egg if you’d like to see what he looks like (inside misc. tab).
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Slime Compendium Mod 1.9
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
Download latest file:
This Mod is made by Soraniki, all credit to modder. Visit the original Mod thread here for all info.
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link to email [email protected] or give a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!