Slack Bridge Mod
- Updated May 7, 2016
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Slack Bridge Mod 1.7.10 allows you to mirror chat to and from Slack within Minecraft. There are still a lot of things that could be improved, but the basic functionality is all present. Users joining Minecraft and getting achievements are also sent to Slack:
- Allows to connect to one or more slack teams
- Allows to configure which channels to mirror messages to and from
- Full 2-way synchronization of messages to and from Slack and Minecraft Chat
Currently missing (and/or planned)
- Better handling of emojis
- React to Slack user presence changes
- Allow Minecraft users to see who’s in the Slack chat
- Allow Slack users to see who’s online in Minecraft
- Allow Slack users to authenticate as Minecraft users, so that messages sent from Slack user thefoo can be shown in Minecraft as being sent from Minecraft user FooTheUltimate and vice versa.
- More fine-grained control of what to send to Slack (user logged in/out, achievements, etc.)
- Handling of a lot of Slack events that are currently just silently ignored (like message-reactions)
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Slack Bridge Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
Download latest file:
This is made by Alxandr, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link to email [email protected] or give a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!