Sky Resources Mod 1.10.2,1.10,1.9.4 where all materials come from alchemy and technology in the sky of minecraft.
2 Spawn Island Types
-Start on a bedrock platform and create your own island
-Create a sand platform with a cactus and sand
-Or create a snow platform with pumpkins
Other spawn platforms types (Dirt) will be implemented later.
Select Sky World world type for platform spawn and set spawn islands type in config. (Random or set platform)
/platform (or whatever is set in the config)
create : Spawn a new platform. Must not already be on an island.
invite <player> : Have another player join your island. Player must not already be on an island.
leave : Leave your island. Must be someone else on the island to leave it to.
home : Teleport back to your home island. Must be at least (default: 500) blocks away.
spawn : Teleport back to spawn.
ex: /platform create
-Create a sapling from a cactus through life infusion
-Grind down rocks into sand and gravel with a rock grinder
-Freeze snow items into tougher (and slightly more dangerous) items
-Get snowballs by shift-right clicking snow, with a cost
-Combustion heater multiblocks
- Hollow center
- Drop items into center
- Fuel heater
- Activate heater with redstone pulse
-Create metal crystals through an extensive process
-Crucible to make dirty fluids
-Use Purification Vessel to get clean fluids
-Condense metal liquids into ingots
-Concentrate metal crystals into hardened stone to get ores
-Iron, gold, copper, tin, silver, zinc, nickel, platinum, aluminum, lead are default metals
-Melt down a Blaze Powder Block down into Lava
-Extract water from cactus and snow with a Water extractor (50 mB each, 1000 mB needed to place water source)
-Fluid dropper that pulls fluids from nearby tanks and places them in the world
-Plant matter for an easier recipe for dirt
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Sky Resources Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by Bartz24, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.
- Sky Resources Mod 1.10.2 Download
- How To Install Sky Resources Mod
- Sky Resources Mod + tutorial installation
- How to download and install Sky Resources Mod
- mods for minecraft 1.10.2
- minecraft mods 1.10.2 download
- Minecraft Sky Resources Mod 1.10.2
- Minecraft 1.10.2 Sky Resources Mod